Pins of the week: S’mores
Posted on 10 August 2012
Happy National S’mores Day! I didn’t realize that it was a real holiday until yesterday. Now, I’m thoroughly flummoxed that I don’t have the day off to celebrate.
To be honest, I don’t like traditional s’mores. There’s something distasteful about the texture of a marshmallow. But I’ll take marshmallow fluff any day.
- This s’mores ice cream from the Brown Eyed Baker is killing me. Literally killing me. As in, I may need to make this ice cream this weekend and then eat it all myself.
- I was hooked by marshmallow vodka. Then My Baking Addiction went and made s’mores truffles with it. It’s so wrong it’s right.
- S’mores hand pies? They may be too pretty to eat. But not really.
- These s’mores cupcakes with graham cracker buttercream are plain madness. I would be happy with the buttercream alone.
- I am going to pretend that s’mores caramel popcorn is good for me. Popcorn is a whole grain…never mind all the other stuff.