Pins of the week: Panini
Posted on 31 August 2012
I love sandwiches. But I adore so-called “toasties,” as known as panini. They’re crunchy; they’re crispy; and they’re gooey. Pretty much the ideal texture combination. I’m disappointed that I didn’t realize until today that August was National Panini Month.
- I’ve never considered adding artichokes to a sandwich, much less a panino, so this chicken artichoke with TWO kinds of cheese sounds divine.
- Everything — including panini — is better with bacon.
- After all that bacon and cheese, I feel obligated to try out this lighter panino.
- This caprese panini will be incredible at this time of year.
- Nutella? Strawberries? Toasted bread? Yes, please!