Pins of the week: Quinoa
Posted on 14 September 2012
Apparently, this was quinoa week. No, not some so-called national food holiday. Rather, every time I turned around — or read Twitter — someone was talking about quinoa. I almost made quinoa for dinner this week, but then I was lazy and had cereal instead. Because that’s how I roll.
- Matt has been a giant fan of quinoa for breakfast lately. He will adore this quinoa with apple and cinnamon. Also, so appropriate for autumn.
- So, uh, by putting quinoa in these cheesy appetizer cakes, that makes them healthy, right? Even if they are pan-fried and slathered with aioli?
- This quinoa salad with avocado and tomato is so flexible. Perfect base with which clean out leftovers for lunch.
- I will eat anything with white beans and caramelized onions. Especially when it’s a casserole and contains quinoa.
- Quinoa + chocolate = heaven.