Pins of the week: Coffee
Posted on 29 September 2012
Happy National Coffee Day! As the days grow shorter, I find that I need increasingly more caffeine to function effectively. I can’t imagine how dire the situation will be when Daylight Savings ends. Egads!
- Since it’s still warm — but, thankfully, no longer hot — an iced coffee will hit the spot.
- Perhaps doubly (triply?) so for coffee ice cream with hot fudge sauce.
- Matt is a big flavored creamer fan. I can imagine making a batch of this pumpkin spice or French vanilla homemade coffee creamer in a few weeks.
- Coffee cake…made with espresso? Oh, Joy, you devil.
- I can imagine sipping this cross between cocoa and coffee when the weather turns cooler.