Pins of the week: Slow Cooker
Posted on 05 October 2012
I am a tad obsessed with the slow cooker right now. Slow cooker recipes (ok, and paint colors) are all I have been searching for on Pinterest lately.
- Prepping ingredients, freezing, and then slow cooking at will?! This may be the most brilliant blog post I have ever read.
- This is my kind of slow cooking. Slow-cooked ribs with a few minutes under the broiler to lend a grilled flavor. Yum.
- I may have to make these cinnamon almonds for my dad for the holidays this year.
- Matt (a.k.a. Mr. Whole Grain) will love barley risotto. I will love the fennel.
- Cheesy vegetable chowder will be mine. This weekend. Also, Lulu and I should be BFFs because she hates celery too.