Pins of the week: Moldy Cheeses
Posted on 13 October 2012
I celebrated National Moldy Cheese Day this week by, uh, eating cheese. Ok, that wasn’t terribly original, but here are some moldy cheese recipes that may appear in my kitchen soon.
- It’s a little late for local tomatoes, but I have seen some decent cherry tomatoes in the store recently. Perhaps I should pick up a pint for this Gorgonzola salad.
- I’ve been meaning to break out the panini maker. A caramelized onion, mushroom, and Brie grilled cheese is a warm welcome first panino of the season.
- I can’t escape caramelized onions. In this case, a simple tart with Gorgonzola and Brie. Um, yes.
- This sweet brie and apple tart is so beautiful that I don’t feel right about cutting into it.
- Chocolate and Camembert truffles? I should have been the genius to come up with this bewitching combination.