Pins of the week: Candy Apples
Posted on 27 October 2012
Since we’re not hosting our (once) annual Halloween party, I’m not much in the holiday spirit this year. Also, I’m overwhelmed by the panic/stress of moving.
But these beautiful candy apples are perking me up. Perhaps they will make the menu for next year’s party — woo-hoo!
- Oh my word. These black and red scary apples — made with tree branches, instead of lollipop sticks — are exceptional.
- Another version of the classic cinnamon candy apple. So pretty and shiny.
- Forget tradition. Bring on the caramel chocolate candy apples!
- Brilliance = miniature caramel candy apples.
- I had to throw in a slightly “healthier” version of candy apples…just because.