Can It Up: Apples Roundup
Posted on 01 November 2012
I had a blast this month seeing what you all came up with for October Can It Up: Apples! After encouraging you to be super creative, I was horribly straightforward — albeit thorough — with my contribution. Regardless, my friends will be its happy recipients at the holidays.
With that…let’s see what folks contributed!
- All Four Burners: Vanilla Rum Apple Butter
- Bowlful of Comfort: Candied Pickled Apples with Star Anise and Vanilla Rum Apple Butter
- Bread Experience: Cardamom Apple Cider Butter
- The Ginger Snap Girl: Caramel Apple Jam
- Great Faith in a Seed: Boiled Cider
- Green Chiles & Ramen: Apple Pie Jam, Apple Cider Syrup, Apple Butter, and Spiced Apple Sauce
- Horrific Knits: Cranapple Butter
- My Little Larder: Apple Butter
- ShowFoodChef: Apple Ginger Pie Jam
- Sugarcrafter: Brandied Apple Preserves
- Susan Can Cook: Apple Sauce
- Basket Case: Raisin Hater’s Apple Chutney
- CITAD: Apple Cider, Applesauce, and Apple Bourbon Butter
- PickleGirl: Apple Curd
Sound like fun? You should join us in November!
The winner of the Ball Complete Book of Home Preserving giveaway is The Ginger Snap Girl! Yay! I will contact you shortly for your mailing address.