Pins of the week: One-Pot Meals
Posted on 10 November 2012
The idea of dirtying only 1 pot is very appealing right now — since the vast majority of our kitchen is wrapped up and packed in boxes in our living room.
Yep, the packers arrive on Monday, with the move commencing Tuesday. Ack, I still haven’t packed for our road trip. I guess I’ll have to try out these recipes later.
- Allegedly breakfast risotto, this bacon, egg, and leek risotto would be good any time of day.
- I love the idea of chicken and broccolini broiled in 1 pan. And only 10 minutes!
- (Almost) one-pot pasta dinners are always my favorite, including these spinach ricotta shells.
- I am a sucker for a quick white bean soup.
- The only kind of hash I would ever consider is definitely of the sweet potato hash kind.