Pins of the week: Handmade Gifts
Posted on 24 November 2012
I was strong and did not succumb to the madness of Black Friday. Not even online — though I was sorely tempted.
I decided that my holiday gifts this year are going to be all handmade! Given that I preserve so much, about 40% of this big task is complete. Mind you, I have had no luck in finding appropriate gift packaging so there’s that problem, but it will get figured out.
- These lump of coal cookies are brilliant.
- The very idea of this vanilla chai tea mix makes me warm all over.
- I am petrified at the thought of hot sugar, but these caramels are too beautiful not to make.
- Vanilla extract is definitely on the list. It’s easy and universally useful.
- My grilling friends (and I) will love this spicy dry rub.