Pins of the week: Margaritas
Posted on 22 February 2013
I am entirely too excited that it’s National Margarita Day, given that I am a giant wimp and solely consume the fruity type.
It may be because margaritas evoke happy warm sun-soaked days. It may be that this winter has been too long (hi, I’m a wimp) and I’m ready for spring. Or it may be just that I like to drink.
- I haven’t used nearly enough citrus this season. This mouthwatering grapefruit margarita is the perfect means by which to rectify that.
- Another option is this blood orange margarita.
- Although tart pomegranates are no longer in season, I have heard that Costco is a good source out of season. Then I could put together this lovely pomegranate margarita.
- Oh.my.word. I can’t wait for summer! This watermelon margarita will be perfect for sipping on the deck on a hot day.
- Pumpkin margaritas seem so warming — appropriate for a cold winter’s night (or day!).