Pins of the week: Autumn Favorites
Posted on 21 September 2012
Happy Autumn! Autumn (or, if you prefer, fall) is my favorite of the 4 seasons. The weather is brisk; the leaves turn; and some of my favorite foods (Brussels sprouts!) come into season!
Around Labor Day, my attention turns to our annual Halloween party — and, therefore, foods to celebrate the season. Which apparently means foods that contain apples and/or pumpkins.
- Where can I get a doughnut pan to bake these pumpkin doughnuts?
- I am terrified of hot corn syrup and sugar so will someone please make these apple cider caramels for me?
- These oatmeal butterscotch cookies are perfect. Not just for fall, but in general.
- Lest you think that all I do during autumn is eat sweets…how about some spiced pumpkin soup?
- When I start hiking longer routes again, I will enjoy this pumpkin crunch granola.