Can It Up: Booze Roundup
Posted on 01 January 2013
I had a lot of leftover booze from a single cocktail party this month. Apparently, my friends like to sample various bottles and abandon the ones that are not very good.
Which works out well for me. Then I don’t feel bad about using the leftover (bad) wine for use in preserves. Bwa ha ha.
What did you guys come up with?
- All Four Burners: Pomegranate Port Jelly
- Bowlful of Comfort: Pear and Persimmon Chutney
- Green Chiles & Ramen: Strawberry-Champagne Jam
- Horrific Knits: Fireball and Oranges
- CITAD: Bubbly Meyer Lemon Marmalade
- Great Faith in a Seed: Peach Compote with Maple Syrup and Maple Whiskey
Is preserving a 2013 resolution? Then join us in January!
The winner of the Preserve It! giveaway is Lynn from Sacatomato! I will contact you shortly for your mailing address.